Our Gift Cards are available for all treatments. They are non-refundable and must be produced at the time of use and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. They cannot be exchanged for cash. Kudos Beauty cannot accept liability for lost gift cards. Please note Gift Cards cannot be used for treatments with our Registered Practitioners.
Gift Cards purchased online will receive an email with your gift card code on. This is needed to use your card, so keep the email safe.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. Late arrival will result in a shortened treatment time, however treatments will still be charged at full price.
CANCELLATIONS & ONLINE BOOKING
- To secure your appointment either pay in full or leave us your card payment details.
- I agree to provide Kudos Beauty with at least 24 hours notice prior to cancelling my appointment.
- If we receive less than 24 hours notice, we will endeavour to fill your appointment with another client and if we are successful you will not be charged.
- If we cannot fill the appointment, you will be charged 50% of the treatment price.
- If you fail to show for your appointment, your treatment(s) will be charged at full cost.
- I agree that it is my responsibility to inform Kudos Beauty of any known health condition that could cause a problem when receiving a treatment.
- I confirm I am over the age of 18, or if under 18 I will be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All terms are at the discretion of Kudos Beauty.
By providing my card details I am accepting the terms set out in the booking & cancellation policy.
- I confirm that the credit or debit card being used is my own.
- I acknowledge that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
-No funds are taken at time of card capture, this is solely to secure your booking.
All courses must be paid for in full at the time of booking and completed within 3/6/12 months (depending on course purchased) and are non-refundable. Missed appointments may result in treatments deducted from your course.
We reserve the right to request a booking fee in order to secure an appointment. Any changes to the appointment must be made in accordance to the cancellation policy.
All pricing subject to consultation. Our prices are subject to change without notice.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) on which you may make use of the kudosbeauty.co.uk website (the " Kudos Beauty site" or the “Site”) whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Kudos Beauty reserves the right to and may change these terms at any time and will post such changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes as your continued use of kudosbeauty.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
This contract shall be concluded in English.
kudosbeauty.co.uk takes every care possible to ensure that product and treatment descriptions, imagery, awards, associated clinical trials and all other information is correct at time of publication on the site. However, though every effort is made to ensure such accuracy, Kudos Beauty does not accept responsibility for errors in content. The site will be kept as up-to-date as possible at all times however if product, treatment, location, results updates have been made since last update on kudosbeauty.co.uk some variations may occur in, although not limited to size, price, description, and availability.
Kudos Beauty will do its best to ensure that the website is available and functions correctly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and other members of our group of companies expressly exclude:
· all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
· any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
· loss of income or revenue;
· loss of business;
· loss of profits or contracts;
· loss of anticipated savings;
· loss of data;
· loss of goodwill;
· wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
kudosbeauty.co.uk and its entire content belong to Kudos Beauty Ltd and its affiliates where applicable. including copyright in all of the text, logos, icons, images, graphics, video and audio clips, animations and software yet is not limited to these descriptions should other property appear on the site.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach your right to use our site will immediately cease.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
If you wish to complain about any matter please contact Helen on 01159 877199 or email@example.com
Your use of this Website shall be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us: